OUR MISSION AND VALUES
Prosperity with Dignity
The BOMA Project empowers women in the drylands of Africa to establish sustainable livelihoods, build resilient families, graduate from extreme poverty and catalyze change in their rural communities.
Guiding Principles and Values
• Uphold the dignity of marginalized and ultra-poor women.
• Respect, learn from and build trust in the communities in which we work.
• Protect privacy and confidentiality of all participants and donors.
• Achieve lasting and sustainable behavior change through locally-led programs.
• Build a culture of innovation, collaboration, mutual respect, continuous learning and improvement.
• Measure the impact of what we do and hold ourselves to high standards.
• Promote an ethos of integrity.